Kinesiology is the perfect alternative holistic treatment, enabling a person to get through the negative energy around his or her depression. It is a technique that recognizes the root cause of depression while simultaneously disseminating negative energy and implementing positive methods and approaches.
COVID-19 and Mental Stress
Coronavirus chronic stress impacts your mental health, and this mental tension can be handled by kinesiology.
The cause is either associated with a physical disorder or caused by elevated stress with inadequate management methods for most patients. Kinesiology can help you to cope with the mental stress due to COVID-19.
Applied Kinesiology can identify a variety of energy imbalances in your body that affects you physically, mentally and spiritually using muscle testing. For instance, an applied kinesiologist will either activate or relax the same group of muscles if muscle faults are discovered in order to focus on the treatment of health problems.
Steps on how Applied Kinesiology is carried out on patients
- You are first asked about the medical background and current condition by your applied kinesiologist. This may include concerns about your health, lifestyle etc.
- Then, the kinesiologist diagnoses the energy in your body and creates a personalized treatment plan to restore balance. The cause of your anxiety and depression symptoms are due to these imbalances.
- The cause is either associated with a physical disorder or caused by elevated stress with inadequate management methods for most patients.
Can you overcome depression and anxiety using kinesiology?
Kinesiologist will use several methods to find out the anxiety and depression once the patient makes an appointment with a kinesiologist. Once a treatment plan is identified, a special treatment plan will be developed.
The following advantages will be received during the treatment:
- You will have better concentration and focus of your life.
- Your emotions and negative feelings are minimized for a healthy mind.
- You learn to apply stress management strategies when needed.
- Improved sleep quality during the day for higher energy levels.
- You overcome your physical pain or discomfort to live a more comfortable and longer life.
Techniques used by a Kinesiologist.
You provide access to a physician with a variety of instruments and procedures to reach the root cause of the symptoms when you visit a kinesiologist.
Some of the techniques are illustrated below:
Meridian Tapping Therapy (MTT)
This process starts with muscle examinations to determine the core priority issue. The entire process comprises of 3-part tap process.
- In the first step, we tap the “set-up” point of acupuncture, show the negative point and then lead to the positive result.
- In the second step, although we state all the negative, we tap significant points of acupuncture. The tap works like an electrical snip on the paths of thinking and turns the negatives into constructive/ positive ones.
- At last, to open the mind and consider the new constructive feedback, we use the confusion technique.
Emotional Stress Release Program
This program is a 3-part process and starts to find the priority core problem with muscle testing.
Over the decades, mental health problems have been resolved by tapping and eye gestures. It is wonderful to see a method supported and clarified by research, which we have always used in kinesiology.
The 3-part process is carried out in the below-illustrated order:
- To sweep all areas of the brain, we use eye rotation movements. This method decides where the problem/trauma is stored and lets us release it and release it.
- To reprogram with new positive input, we use tapping around the temporal bones (around the ear). This strategy circumvents our mind’s filter gates. For what we perceive, we all have filters. The filters help us process the knowledge on our views and misconceptions and encourages us to embrace new ideas or deny them to think differently.
- Finally, we use an acupuncture setting procedure to ensure that no basic conflicts are present. For example, whether we believe we cannot, are not permitted or do not want the improvement to be deserved.
Food Sensitivity Testing and Nutritional Deficiencies
We look at food sensitivity tests and nutritional deficiencies in kinesiology because they can also have a significant impact on emotional wellbeing.
Let us look into some examples explaining how food can impact depression and anxiety:
For instance, wheat may improve depression. Sugar can boost your anxiety. A deficiency of vitamin B3 can cause anxiety, obsession and intrusion.
A deficiency of chromium can significantly contribute to postnatal depression etc. Any emotional problems would be very difficult to fully rectify without addressing this essential aspect of our overall health.
Nervous and Hormonal Processes Balancing
We also believe when we have mental health problems, we know what the root cause of it is, and other times, we don’t know. However, we feel there are always going to be answered.
The body never lies, and muscle tests allow the body’s biofeedback mechanisms to recover imbalances.
Imbalances are read and fed back on our nerves and energy pathways through the muscle. They travel of our central nervous system spinal cord.
The hypothalamus is also used to regulate sexual reactions, hormone release and body temperature control in addition to emotional responses. The hypothalamus uses the endocrine (hormonal) mechanism to translate stimuli into feelings, called hormones, by powerful chemicals. The Hypothalamus may become imbalanced, especially during childhood, by witnessing, experiencing or perceiving trauma and by negative feedback and learning behaviors. To balance it can benefit unbelievably when it comes to our emotional state.
The entire individual is addressed by systematic kinesiology
Kinesiologists treat the entire individual with Systematic Kinesiology, not just the problem area.
They look at the mind and body on four levels:
- Emotional Level
- Chemical Level
- Electrical Level
- Energetical Level
The entire balance can be restored with this method. If we delete a part of us, the source of our problem or problem cannot be solved or restored.